Thursday, April 13, 2006

Update, and thank you

I’m really busy this week, but appreciate your guys’ comments on my last post. It’s a topic near and dear to my heart: that Christ’s body truly be one, not torn apart by those who “take pride in one man over against another.” To me, the essentials of Christianity are in fact just one thing: Jesus Christ Himself. Unless there is a divergence on how we understand Christ and His work, then on what basis do we attack our fellow brother and sisters? Is it solely on the basis of toeing the denominational line? How we must grieve the Holy Spirit of God!

So what have I been doing that’s making me so busy? Well, I still haven’t done my taxes, for one thing. And I’m helping pioneer a new small group among the expatriate Indian community in a Bellevue apartment complex. (There’s even a guy named after you, Bipin!) Basically, the entire complex is filled with Indian IT contractors working at Microsoft and other firms, along with their families. Please pray we will be able to reach many people with the gospel!

No comments: