Saturday, April 15, 2006

Blogroll

In the past few weeks, a couple of the blogs in my blogroll have announced shutdowns. Bingfeng Teahouse is closing down due to his becoming a father. That's too bad. His blog was the most accurate portrayals of the urban, educated Chinese worldview, in my opinion.

The second closure is Chris Daukas' Gospel Musings. I first learned about this blog because of Chris' excellent "blogseries" on the ministry of the Holy Spirit, in which he defends charismatic interpretations excellently.

And finally, in order to follow the scripture, "May another take his place of leadership," I'd like to introduce one more blog to my blogroll: Pastor Burt. He's recently wrote a wonderful post about the differences among Pentacostals that I think is really educational.

Now ... onto my taxes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't tell me you haven't done your taxes yet! do you usually get a refund? my taxes are done pretty much the first week in february because of refunds.

Anonymous said...

It really saddens me to see a blog go "down". I don't know why, when I have no real investment in it, but I still find it... disheartening - a lost connection.

Thank you so VERY much for your email of encouragement. I'll be calling you tomorrow.

As for taxes, I let my accountant do them, but he's the WORST accountant/procrastinator in the world. I'll be lucky to see money in June!

Tyson said...

ha ha ... i am probably the second worst procrastinator in the world. talk about last minute ...

anyway, it's a good thing my wife is a good book-keeper because taxes are so much easier when you have all the numbers you need right there. it only took me a few hours, and i had to calculate the sale of our condo in dc as well.