Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bible study lessons on Scribd

Discipleship Characteristics

The document above is just one of the bible study lessons that I've shared on Scribd recently. I've been really encouraged because lots of people have been viewing and downloading the documents that I've spent a lot of time preparing. I'm so glad that these documents can be a benefit to the church around the world! One of the lessons, Overcoming Low Self-Esteem, has been downloaded 19 times since going up two weeks ago.

Not only does Scribd make it easier to share lessons with the world, but it also facilitates the sharing of important resources within the local church. They recently introduced a "Share on Facebook" function that I hope continues to improve, for example. This technology will also make it easier for people to browse our staple of lessons available, which we currently host on our church server where it is hard to navigate and update.

No comments: