Thursday, June 11, 2009

Death by PowerPoint

Our company has been taking on more PowerPoint projects in the last couple years. We're traditionally a prose-oriented marketing communications company, so PowerPoint is kind of nice in that I get to exercise my artsy side. (I used to draw and paint a lot in grade school, and even seriously considered going to art school for college.) But as much as I like these projects and am grateful for the work, I admit to not a little bit of dread looking forward to next fiscal year, in which we've won a contract to create more than 35 presentations for just one client. I expect to be working on about half of these, which comes out to at least one a month. Oy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ilike use powerpoint to make my presentation,it can also convert it to all formats that can be uploading in wenbesite ,on youtube ,make dvd/cd share with evrybody!