Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Random reading

A couple new blogs I have to add to my links: First,
Bingfeng Teahouse, which features insightful commentary written by a Chinese guy in Shanghai. And second is Gospel Musings, where author Chris Daukas is in the midst of what he calls a "blogseries on the Holy Spirit," expounding the biblical basis for charismatic gifts and undermining cessationism. I haven't read it entirely, but what I've read seems to reflect what I believe personally. Finally, from a blog that I heartily recommend (if you are into China stuff) but seldom read, Danwei's Model Worker awards: the best China blogs 2005.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Thanks for linking me to your site - I'm honored.

My brother leaves in Tacoma and is a huge Seahawks fan. That was a crazy game against the Eagles.

Anonymous said...

It's always a blessing to find believers on the blogosphere that have a high view of Scripture and high view of the Holy Spirit.

Go Seahawks I personally think Holmgren is the author of the turnaround.